Friday 2 April 2010

Chipmunks

In front of my little house is a rock retaining wall, there is a garden along the top of the wall and lots of hidey holes amongst the rocks that make up the wall. The day before yesterday I was out taking pictures of my house (to show you all of course... :-b) 

There are 12 apartments, six up and six down, very nice - I showed you the inside already. Anyway I was busy merrily clicking away and out from under a rock popped two little tenny tiny chipmunks, so I kept clicking and slowly walking towards them in the hope that I would be able to get them on screen. They are so very fast, but it turns out one of them was a poser - so got a couple of good shots!

Enjoy.
This was while I was still a little bit far away but I wasn't going to waste a moment of chipmunk stillness.


Kindly holding a pose long enough for me to do the zoom thing and focus ...

and again ... the little poser, lol.
And, then it was off ...

but not without one more photo opportunity ...


When it stops raining - Sunday according to the weather forecast - I am going to get some sunflower seeds and take Goldie out and see if I can get them to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment