Thursday 22 April 2010

A List...

During the day I keep thinking about things that "I must put on my Blog," then I sit down at night and can't think of anything interesting to tell you all...

So today I am going to make a list of all the interesting things and then over the next few nights I will tell you all about them!

1.  Snow; its absence and the melting process, also grass.
2.  Robins.
3.  Chipmunks - with pictures... lots of pictures...
4.  American Vacuum Cleaners - and why I hate them!
5.  The Weather, and other associated topics ... particularly certain american friends who live a few hundred miles south from me and try to scare me with stories of the wild weather I am to look forward to. Yes I mean you!
6.  Cooking - I might even post one of my secret recipes.... (My 'personally-made-up-by-me-recipes', not one I've learned here - all those of you at home you better keep checking in ... cause you know I don't normally tell - must be missing you all! LOL)
7.  Gardening - with a peculiar focus on lettuce.
8.  The Adventures Of Goldie; Part 2 Goldie Meets the Chipmunks
9.  The story of 'How God Sold My TV' will be the next installment in the 'How God Has Worked In My Life' series.
10. To be followed at some point by 'How I Ended Up As A Teacher at LAC.'
11.  My thoughts on Romans 9 is also in the works - but that will take a bit longer to finish cause I'm still having thoughts.
12.  For those who read all the way to the end of my first sermon I am also taking another look at the story of Jacob Wrestling with God, however I'm not going to write anything about that until I finish with Romans 9!
13.  I have also been reminiscing so it is possible that some teaching stories will be appearing in the next few weeks and months ... certain ex-students should be starting to worry about now, hahaha!

Does that whet your appetite??? All that interesting stuff; vacuum cleaners, the weather, stuffed toys, rodents ... just the thing to keep my vast reading public entertained! LOL

As it used to say on Danger Mouse "Tune in to find out..." (or words to that effect!)

No comments:

Post a Comment