Sunday 8 January 2012

January 8 - Dave Dobbyn - Welcome Home

New Zealand, Where everybody's Welcome ... but 'you'll never be a Kiwi till you Love our Watties Sauce!'  (I miss Watties Tomato Sauce - that will definitely be finding it's way into the Suitcase when I come back home in July!!!)

Love this song - It is interesting how much more 'Kiwi' I am when I'm overseas. For example, I was soooo much more interested in the Rugby World Cup this year than I ever have been in my life before. In fact I suspect that if I'd been home I'd have actually been something of a 'Rugby-Grinch' LOL!! Being overseas and missing all the fun made me so much want to be part of everything - I followed the scores most earnestly, although I never actually watched a game ... just as well we won!!  :-D

However, enjoy the song, it is 'Sweet As!'




No comments:

Post a Comment