Tuesday 3 April 2012

Plans ...


So this is April, and what have I done? Another month over and a new one just begun ... LOL - if your not humming the tune in your head by now then you need to go listen to some Christmas Carols!!

I am taking a break from blogging this month. Meaning I'm not going to try and blog every single day, but I will put up random thoughts and pics as the mood strikes. Planning to restart in May after my 'blogging sabbatical.'

However before I sink into obscurity for a little while there are a two things I should mention:

1. I now know what it feels like to have Parkinsons. NO I don't have it!!! But ever since I've been in Korea my asthma has been getting worse. In the last two weeks I've had to start using my inhalers again. I hate them - they make me shake!!! Continually! But when it comes to a choice between shaking and breathing ... I choose breathing. Problem is three fold - not enough sleep, too much sugar (yes I know) and Seoul's pollution - apparently this is the worst time because a bunch of yellow dust flies over from China - apparently! Yes I will work on the two things I have control over. And, I think I'll go to the Doctor and see if I can get different inhalers that don't make me shake.

2. I have changed me plans. I am postponing my Masters yet again and also my term off. On the bad side it will be longer before I see you all again, but on the good side, 'I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on that ...' Had my white Christmas now, this year I want Christmas at the beach!!!

Now as I go lay my head down to sleep let me bid you 'Ka Kite Ano' (google) and send you much 'Aroha'.

No comments:

Post a Comment