Monday 9 June 2014

Another Happy Day

Funny thing, even though I've finished the 100 Happy Days Challenge I still find myself composing paragraphs in my head of happy things I could tell you about. But it's also been nice to take a break from blogging. 

Here are a couple if random things fr the last couple of days:

1. The election is over. No more lines of bowing chanting ladies and candidates with sashes and business cards at the train station for the last few days. However this morning two of the candidates were back with sashes with lots of writing all over them. I am guessing that they were the winners and that they were thanking everyone for voting for them. I was happy to see that one if the winners was the younger cute one ^^ I wonder if his good looks had anything to do with him winning?

2. Today we had speech contests at school. I was one of the judges. Quite boring actually. And I was not the only one to think so ... Captured this shot of one of the contestants at the end of the contest. 


3. Since the happy day challenge is over I've set myself a new challenge - be in bed with lights out and electronic devices turned off by 9:30pm every night except Friday and Saturday nights. Have been doing it for almost a week now and I'm starting to feel really good!!!! May become a life long habit. Sleep is a wonderful thing. 

And good night to you all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment