Tuesday 9 July 2013

Kinder Surprises

One thing about little kids, they have no problems with personal comments. 

Today they said to me "Teacher big." This was  accompanied by expansive arm movements in the chest and belly region. Then they said "Teacher small." The arm movements became flat. as they rubbed their own tiny bellies. They figured out quite quickly that I wasn't getting it. So moved on to drawings of stick figures. A big fat one, and a genuine stick. Finally figured out that they were trying to say that they think I have lost weight.

Happy Teacher 

Also today they decided that I must have a sticker chart just like they do. So I put a chart up with my name on it. From somewhere they produced stickers - not ones I had given them - now i have five stickers on my chart. Another 23 and I get a prize. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment