Thursday 18 July 2013

Too Cute

I know I said I would try to post something everyday - well, sorry that hasn't been happening ... on the other hand I've finished making 6 months worth of flashcards. 11 cards per letter of the alphabet, 10 of them with the English word the kids are supposed to learn, the Korean word it translates as, and a picture. All linked to two textbooks and two other resources. Totally worth the effort as I shall be able to use them with every kinder class I teach. :-)

Next project is review sheets to put on the wall, so that kids can have constant review and really master the content - and I can carry a couple in my hand bag and practice my Korean on the bus. ^^

So today's story:
Last week I showed my Kinder's how to fold paper and then cut bits out of it so that when it is unfolded it looks like a snowflake. We put them on the wall. Today one of the kidlets took her snowflake off the wall stuck it on her chest and announced, "I'm a Snow Princess." I laughed and laughed.

Also today I taught them the balloon game - don't let the balloon touch the ground. Awesomeness - in fact for my NZ readers let me tell you it was 'O for Owesome.' Five screaming little girls running around and laughing as hard as possible. Only three balloons were hurt in the making of this fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment