Tuesday 8 July 2014

Just WOW

Today I had two WOW moments ^^ Am wondering if God is going to send me one more before I go to bed, just to make the perfect hat trick. 

The first was on the bus this morning and I look up to see a semi familiar looking Korean lady staring at me with delight :-) She was one of my very first students ever here in Korea. She's had some plastic surgery since I last saw her - hence the semi familiar ... After I alighted we kept waving good bye to each other until the bus was out of sight. 

The second WOW moment was on the bus coming home. 

I was on a bus again, and the radio started playing the song of my people :-) Never ever expected to hear Hayley Westenra singing Pokarekare Ana in Maori on a radio in a public bus in South Korea :-) I was smiling so big I think my head nearly split open.  :-D  And I did song along - quietly - but still out loud. 



Here is Hayley singing the song. It's not the same version as on the bus, but it has a really great waiata and haka at the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment