Thursday 23 December 2010

Kidlets

My niece and nephew have been entertaining me today. Playing various games, I won Spy Alley (just call me Natasha!) and lost a different game quite spectacularly - as in the absolutely lastest of the last! The name of this game has been mercifully forgotten.

They have shown me how to grass surf - which involves sliding down the hill behind the house on a boogie board and they taught me about 'bolting' which apparently is running even faster than sprinting. Ben desperately wants to participate in this activity with me, I fear he is going to be sadly disappointed!

I have also been subjected to the 'Wisdom of the Young'. Did you know for example that that the night before Christmas Eve is called Christmas Adam, because Adam came before Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment