Monday 17 February 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 1

I've decided to enter the '100HappyDays' Challenge. To find out more about it go here http://100happydays.com. What this means for you though is that everyday for the next 100 days I'll be posting a picture of something that made me happy here on my blog and telling you a wee story about it. Some days you'll get two posts because there is some other random stuff, and not so random stuff I've been meaning to post too. 

Today there were lots of things that made me happy. The one I decided to take a picture of is this 

A chopstick and spoon set with the most amusing pattern on the handle, curly ferns that look very similar to silver ferns from New Zealand and butterflies. Since the name of this blog is Butterfly Muzings they seemed quite appropriate. Not only did this make me happy today - happy enough to fork out w5500 ($5.50 approx) in fact - but this set will make me smile every time I use them. I predict this will be often. 

Here is a close up of the pattern. 

The thought of all my grammarly friends cringing as they read this also makes me smile, because I know I've got my singulars and plurals all mixed up. :-D 

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ (That is Korean for laughing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment