Sunday 23 February 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 7 - Friends

Today lots if things made me happy. 

1. The hotel where we stayed had a bathtub. I got up early this morning and enjoyed it to its fullest!!!! Bathtubs are very rare in Korea. (In fact in my current apartment the bathroom is so small I have to sit down on a plastic stool to take a shower.) 

2. Finding recycled art on 남이섬 - a tourist trap type island we visited today.  But even though it was tourist trappy it still had some cool stuff. 

Like this giant ant made from a recycled motorcycle. 


Or this toilet block - check out the reading material found in all the stalls. 



3. Another thing that made me happy was comparing childhood games between NZ, USA and Korea. Turns out we all have a version of hopscotch. 


This is my friend Sue hopping through the Korean hopscotch pattern. 

All up it was another happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment