Wednesday 26 February 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 9 - Being Crafty


Today my friend helped me cover up the nasty ugly kitchen cupboards with nice almost plain sticker paper.  ^^

This makes me happy on so many levels, first there was the going and choosing the covering - any excuse to go shopping in the kitchen section :-). Then there was the actual craftiness of sitting together taking off the doors covering them putting on nice new door handles and rehanging the doors - I got to use my Swiss army hammer. ^^ 

And all the chatting while we worked. Love those long winding conversations that go everywhere. 

Finally there is the fact that from now on I get to look at pretty cupboards everyday and remember an awesome day with my friend. 

These things make me happy. 

So does the Swiss army hammer:


No comments:

Post a Comment