Saturday 1 October 2011

No More Facebook - for a bit ...

So I have decided to take a break from Facebook for a bit - it is a time gobbler!!! While I love it for keeping up with my friends I am finding that it is also taking up too much of my time. Time I could be using for other things - like updating this blog.

If you happen to be reading this announcement on Facebook, (the irony of that situation does not escape me,) it is simply that I had set Facebook to import my blog to my notes - not that I have relented or cracked.

To all my facebook friends and family let me just say, "Email me!!" My email address is on the info page, but I think anyone who needs/wants it probably already has it :-D

Love and hugs

PS I will be back!! This is just a temporary hiatus while I experiment with finding balance in my life.

PSS Since I don't have Facebook to share the weird and wonderful things I discover on, I shall have to share them here. Below is tonight's offering.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds kinda drastic. Bit like saying "I'm eating too many cakes, I better stop eating for a week". Can't you just set limits for yourself - like an hour every three days or something? Or do you have no selfcontrol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your analogy is incorrect. Stopping eating would be like cutting the internet entirely, instead I am just stopping eating cake. And I'm not stopping forever, just a little while, then I'll go back and do something like your 1 hour every 3 days plan. But first I need to weaken my taste for cake.

    ReplyDelete