Wednesday 27 January 2010

Banks

Yesterday I went to the bank to get my cash converted to US dollars, first they had to look it up in a book because they had never seen Central Pacific Franc's. Not surprising, Neither had I. But they hadn't seen NZ money before either.
Then the bank man says, "Do you have an account with us?"
I said, "No."
He said, "If you get one you won't have to pay the currency conversion fee."
I said "Ok" after checking that it was a no fee's account!
Anyway we got the account all opened and signed up and then he gives me a 'Snuggie.'????? How weird is that? What kind of bank gives away snuggie's?????

A snuggie for those who don't know is a blanket with arms, they sell on infomercials I believe. Here is a picture...



They don't have backs, are literally blankets that someone cut holes in and sewed sleeves onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment