Friday 29 January 2010

The Wonder Full World of Exercise

Today I went and got my training programme, it is not enough that I am huffing and puffing 'up hill and down dale' to get anywhere - including breakfast. Now i am going to be lifting vast quantities of iron as well. 
So I huff my way from my room down the hill to the crossroads, then I puff my way back up another hill to the place where the work out room is, and then I proceed to abuse my body by pushing, pulling, tugging, and pressing various piles of cold metal repetitively. All in the name of strength, health and beauty! Actually it was kind of fun in a weirdly repetitive way, now my body feels used, some parts for the first time in a loooooong time. And this whole process is to be repeated again every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment