Friday 23 March 2012

March 19 - Korean Lessons

On Monday I started formal Korean lessons. My teacher is very strict :-) First day she gave me 34 words to memorise with instructions that I would have a test the next day!! I managed to memorise 31 of them perfectly but some how she psychic-ed the three I was struggling with and they were all on the test!!

That second day she gave me 80 words, plus around ten phrases and instructions to learn the alphabetic order - I know the letters - just not their names and not in order. Currently I'm around half way through learning the list.

I told my students that I am obviously not strict enough and that I am going to follow my teachers example and be stricter!

They didn't like that idea.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Cat, you're teacher is really strict! 80 words to memorize?? we don't do that with our students. hehehe! ^^*

    ReplyDelete