Friday 10 February 2012

February 10 - Hidey Holes

The one thing I've been having difficulty with my new school is the lack of time being quietly and completely alone. I live and work with both of my work colleagues and while they are both lovely sometimes I just need to be on my own.

 Today I found a cute little restaurant that had one dish in English that was obviously vegetarian. As it turned out it was also delicious!! Plus, the waitress spoke excellent English, Plus Plus they made me another dish that wasn't even on the menu that was also vegetarian. Plus Plus Plus as I'm eating my meal it suddenly occurred to me that the stuffed toy poking it's nose out of a nearby plant looked amazingly familiar.

It was a Kiwi!!!

Think I've found my Hidey Hole for when I need alone time!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is gorgeous. I used to have a room to myself where I could go hide. It was great in winter because the floor heater was right beneath it, but in summer it was like a sauna.

    ReplyDelete