Saturday 18 February 2012

February 18 - Eating Out, Part 2

Today marks 10 months of my being in Korea :-) No Regrets!!!

One thing that has continually amused me about Korea is one particular restaurant chain. Other countries have fast food. Actually Korea does too. But, Korea also has Slow Food.



Slow food is healthy - well it claims to be healthy and I think some of the dishes actually are healthy - just not the ones with octopus and such in it. Essentially it is boiled rice and other grains mixed in with various seasonings and finely chopped vegetables and other stuff.

This is what slow food looks like. With, of course, the requisite kim chee pickled something as an accompaniment!

I pinched this pic off the internet, but I have actually eaten slow food and it was quite tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment