Sunday 5 February 2012

February 5 - Ummmmmm, Really?? I Don't Think So!!

On my way home from Daegu, (where I had a lovely time thank you; Luleka, Kamala, Andrew and Daniel,) I stopped in at Lotte Mart at Seoul Station. Often Foreign products or close approximations of Foreign products can be found there that you can't get other places. They have started their Valentine's Sales and there were piles of chocolate everywhere, all wrapped up fancily with ribbons and bows.

As I walked past a rather larger than usual display in a glass case one sales lady started talking to me in English. "Korean chocolate, would you like to try some?" and she pointed to a particular packet on the display, and urged, "Try some Seaweed Chocolate." I pasted on a smile to try (unsuccessfully I fear) to hide my horror at the thought of that 'unique' combination "Ummm, no thank you" I replied and then added "But can I take a picture?"

So here it is, today's picture: Made in Korea, Seaweed Chocolate! Anyone want to try? It's only 12,500 won.




No comments:

Post a Comment