Monday 20 February 2012

February 19 - Random Explorations

Sunday - I went exploring again :-)  After a brief stop in a book shop - only bought 2 books could have bought so many more ...

Here are some of the things I found.

Decorative cabbages. I see planters full of flowers everywhere - although currently most of them are covered with straw - to stop them freezing I think. However these ones they left uncovered, apparently cabbages are still decorative, even when they are frozen.

I've heard of the Alpha Dog aka Top Dog and the Alpha Male aka the man who thinks he's top dog, but this is the first time I've seen an Alpha Building ... it wasn't even the biggest building around ... actually it was the smallest ...

Given my discovery that restaurants generally serve whatever is pictured on the sign I think I can be safe in assuming that this is an octopus restaurant and can also be fairly certain that I will never ever eat there!!

And then I was walking down the street and this shop picture caught my eye ... "Is that pastry??? I think that's the first pastry I've seen since I've been in Korea ... " Then I took a closer look at the fillings and decided I wasn't missing pastry that much after all ...


The fillings ... sweet potato and green tea?????

No comments:

Post a Comment