Sunday 4 October 2015

100 Happy Days Revisited - #1: Friends

My friend who completed the 100 Happy Days challenge with me last year told me this week that she is redoing it now. I decided it's a great idea, so this time I'm joining her. 

Yesterday was a gloriously happy day. And the first day of my renewed challenge, Two of my favorite people who have left Korea for ever came back to visit, so I got to spend Sabbath with lots of my friends. 

Thank you Sunny and Sabina for taking the time and spending the money to come visit us. And thank you God for great friends. 



Also walking home after dinner I took the route down beside the river. Wandering along I came to a bridge and under the bridge was a line of chairs set around small cafe style tables. In the soft glow of the bridge light three old men were playing Baduk. I stopped to watch and they were so enthralled in there game they didn't even notice me standing there. Was kind of surreal to be the unobserved observer.



No comments:

Post a Comment