Sunday 25 October 2015

100 Happy Days Revisited - #14: Friends

So something that makes me happy are my friends. 

Currently I'm working to a self imposed deadline, trying to finish my thesis in time to submit it and graduate with my masters in December this year. This means cutting about 4 months off the time I would have to complete the thesis if I was happy to graduate December 2016. Therefore I often find myself feeling rather stressed and overwhelmed. 

Today I just want to thank God for my friends who offer encouragement, support, good advice, to help me keep going. And who put up with not seeing me for much longer than normal but also make me take an occasional break to just go and play and unwind. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, just for being there!!!

I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment