Friday 23 October 2015

100 Happy Days Revisited - #13: Knock Knock

So I'm just about to sit down to dinner when the gate slams at the top of my stairs and I hear a man shouting "외국인" (that means foreigner) as he walks down the stairs. This is followed by a knock on my door. 

Upon opening it I find a mail man who is struggling to read my name (Cat) from the front of a BIG box. After I confirm that this is indeed me and sign the portable electronic checking machine (very StarTrek which thrills my nerdy little soul) I get to clasp the battered box to my chest and bring it inside whereupon I proceed to rip it open. 

A friend in South Africa sent me goodies :-) Only took 5 months, hahaha. The best thing she sent me is fruit mince which can not be found in Korea for love or money. Now I can have a go at making Jamacian Black Cake. Something I've been wanting to try making every since I got my one and only taste of it. 

Today I am feeling loved!!!! <3 Thank you my lovely friend!!!!!!!!!



PS I obscured the address with this cool little app I have because I don't think it's a great idea to tell the entire world my address. But if anyone wants to send me a care package just send me a message and I'll totally tell you my address. As long as you're not creepy. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment