Friday 26 February 2010

Stowaway....


I received a Care Box from a friend a couple of weeks ago, she sent me some clothes to wear in the garden, and a 'lender camera' for me to use until my cords and battery charger arrives from Oz, some REALLY good moisturizer so now I look 10 years younger than my real age again. (Does it make me very vain that I enjoy the fact that people often think I'm only 28ish?) In the box was a bunch of other stuff, some of which was surprising (thanks Alex) all of which was appreciated!!

So there I am unpacking my box of surprises and guess who comes struggling out of the bottom??


She tells me her name is Goldie. She pushed her way up out of the box and paused to wave!


The wave was followed by a tumble onto my bed...


It took her a while to find her 'out of box' legs,


I think the long trip weakened her muscles, or perhaps she is just very young.


She poked her nose out of the door, sniffed and decided it was much to cold. Where upon she made herself a bed on a spare pillow in the wardrobe and settled down to wait for spring.


I am trying to tempt her out to play in the snow, I'll show you the pics if I succeed!


Until then she is looking down on everything I am doing with a bemused expression - I'm sure she is finding it an education!

PS Tomorrow night I will post pictures of the 'Babies' and the Green House, And I will tell you what my job entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment