Saturday 24 July 2010

Answers so Far

Yesterday I was out for a walk and feeling somewhat discouraged and overwhelmed about everything that needs to be accomplished in the next couple of weeks and my inability to actually do very much about most of those things and I was telling God that I  needed some encouragement.

Within a minute a car drove up behind me. It was the Head of HouseKeeping here at BHHEC. A couple of days ago we had been chatting about my move out to Weimar and I had mentioned to her that I needed a hair dryer to replace the one I had borrowed when I arrived at BHHEC. Well, when she pulled up she said "do you still need a hair dryer?" She said there was a hair dryer in her office that had been left behind by a guest at some time and did I want it? Of course I said yes! So I have a hair dryer to use and can leave and pass on to some other student at Weimar when I come home.

About a minute after she drove off another car drove up behind me, and another friend said "I've had an idea..." We have been googling the internet together to try and find the best way for me to get to Weimar. Flying is cheapest but I want to go over land so I can see the views. Anyway they have a ute type vehicle (called a pick up truck here) that needs to be driven back to Montana, and there is a lady I have met this week (at the Natural Remedies and Wellness Coach class I'm taking this week) who can drive me from there to Spokane in Washington where I can catch a plane. Unless I can find someone who is driving from there to Sacramento of course :-) (If any of you know of someone driving between the Spokane WA area (or anywhere near Thompson Falls MO) and Sacramento then put me in contact with them please!) So I'm off to Montana and on from there ... the adventure continues.

1 comment:

  1. Ticket acquired, will be flying from Spokane to Sacramento - guess I'll just have to come back and visit someday so I can drive everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete