Wednesday 2 April 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 46 - A Litany of Happy

1. I amuse my self reguarly by walking around shops saying things like "if I was a Velcro dot where would I be? I don't know why but that always makes me smile. As it turns out if I was a Velcro dot today I would be hanging on a hook near the ribbons and elastic. 

2. I found these, Koreas response to the hamburger. 
Instead of  bread you can get molded compressed rice. 
dreee
3. Divine Appointments: I was waiting at the train station when a familiar looking lady walked past. I suddenly realized she was one of my students from the first time I was in Korea. So happy to find her since I lost her number. I've been praying I'd find her ever since I got the job in 중계. 

Very Happy Lady Here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment