Tuesday 15 April 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 59 - Jesus is Coming

One thing that makes me happy is that I know that one day soon - very very soon - Jesus will come in the clouds with all His angels to take the people who believe  in Him back to Heaven. And the devil will die!!!!!  I can't wait until my struggle with temptation is over!!!!

Today all over Facebook are pictures of the blood moon from last nights eclipse. 

Three times in the Bible the prediction is made that just before Jesus comes the Moon will become as blood. I think this fulfills that ...


Joel 2:31 
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Revelation 6:12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

My prayer is that when the day comes I and all my friends will be ready and eager to meet Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment