Sunday 20 April 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 64 - Another Adventurous And Happy Day

Today began with another adventure on a bus. Was going into Seoul to meet a friend. And was not paying attention to my buses again. Jumped on at my normal stop, the one that takes me to work, and heads out of Seoul. Didn't realise I was going the wrong way for a good 10 -15 minutes. On the plus side I did discover a cute little town that I want to go back to and explore more fully. 

When I finally met up with my friend she took me to her Korean Culture group. This is a group of ladies who meet once a month to practice traditional Korean Culture. I got to be part of the tea ceremony and to listen to my own personal concert of High Class court music. Was very interesting. And I sang them one verse of Pokarekare Ana. 

Afterwards we had dinner at a lovely semi traditional restaurant. 

All together it was rather an unexpected treat. 


This is the traditional house where the meeting was held. 


And here are the ladies and the tea ceremony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment