Sunday 13 April 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 55 - Same Same

It's getting difficult to figure out what to put here for my happy day challenge. Not because I'm not happy but because as I am getting into a routine at my school the things that make me happy are also becoming routine, and I am endevouring to find something different to talk about each day. 

This post is for Friday, two days ago. And really truly nothing new and exciting happened. But lots of things made me happy. 

1. I had a perfectly lovely day at school, taught some of my students how to play pea-knuckle aka thumb wars. Then I taught them how to make it multi-player, three or four people involved in one battle, or one person playing two games at once, one game on each hand. 

2. I saw a kid walking on tip toes who was literally on the tips of his toes. Never seen that before - he was trying to be sneaky and he actually moved just like pink panther on the cartoon. I almost laughed out loud - which would have totally destroyed his sneakiness. 

3. I found a shop that is open when I catch my bus in the morning which sells  김밥 (Korean style sushi which is called kimbap) Guess what I'll be having for lunch fairly reguarly. 

4. Enjoyed a Friday evening opening Sabbath with a couple of friends. We listened to a sermon from YouTube (http://youtu.be/lumpoXQBmSk) about how God was evident in the Second World War. 

5. Had fun with my classes at school. 

6. Enjoyed chatting with my coworkers and getting to know them better. 

7. Loved the fact that Friday heralds Sabbath!!!!!

For a picture here is 김밥. 


No comments:

Post a Comment