Tuesday 22 April 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 66 - Not Dying.

I'm happy to report that I succeeded at not dying today too. Quite happy about that. Also happy about the fact that I didn't have to try very hard due to the fact that I'm feeling quite a lot better. 

Another thing that makes me happy is my nice shiny sink! Thank you FLYlady. So glad I found you all those years ago. 

Here is a picture of my kitchen bench and sink. 



And here is my stove top. 



That is my entire kitchen. 

This apartment is not much bigger than my bedroom in my old house on Walkers Rd. Sometimes it's hard to remember that I ever even lived all by myself in a three bedroom house on a quarter acre block. But I actually don't miss it - except for the roses - I love my teeny tiny hobit hole. Will post a video sometime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment