Tuesday 29 April 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 72 - Toast

Monday - it's really starting to become difficult to find happy things to talk about. Not because I'm sad but because I'm trying to talk about something different everyday. But I think I've said that before ...  ;-)

However something that has been making me happy recently has been the fact that I've found a faster way to get to work. Now I can get there in less than 30 minutes. Before it's new route my fastest time was about 45 mins. 

Even better, right next to the place where I transfer from the bus to the train their is a Toast Stall. That is a stall that makes and sells Toast. 

Toast is basically an egg whipped up with some sliced cabbage and other mixed veggies and fried as a fritter. This is then slapped between two bits of lightly fried bread accompanied by ketchup. And if your Korean there will also be a generous sprinkling of raw sugar along with the ketchup. As a foreigner I skip the sugar ... 

Toast is another of my favourite street foods, one I shall have to be careful not to indulge in too often in the next few months or I'll break my tight coming-back-to-NZ-and-Oz budget. 

Here is a picture of making toast. 


And here is a picture if the finished thing. 



Stole them both from the internet. I really got to remember to take more photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment