Sunday 4 May 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 75 - Thursday

1. It was a Holiday. That automatically makes it a happy day. ^^

2. I resolved to only go to places with in walking distance of my apartment. Local adventures make me happy because those adventures are easily repeatable. 

3. I walked to Seoul Dream Forest. Up in the mountain it was so quiet I could pretend I was the only person in Seoul for a few minutes. Bliss! But then I came down to the park, and it was packed with people. I didn't take pictures if that. Plus exercise produces endorphins, endorphins make me happy. 

4. Broke my resolution because a friend rang and invited me to dinner and a good time was had by all. No regrets. 

Another Happy Day. 

Here are some pictures of things I discovered on my walk. 

When I think of the hours I spent trying to dig this stuff out of my garden in NZ, it makes me laugh every time I see it so carefully looked after here in Korea. 




It always amuses me when I find English graffiti - so much nicer than the graffiti we have at home. 

Fancakes anyone? I love Korean misspellings of English words. Totally makes me feel better about my own terribleness in that department. 

I know they are hard to see but here are the cutest little hairdresser sculptures made from nuts and bolts and stuff. Appropriately I found them in the window of a hairdressing salon. 

And I found a shop that sells the best chocolate in the world. Promise I didn't eat it all. Shared most of it with my Korean friends on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment