Monday 26 May 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 99 - So Close To The End ...

Only one more day of Happiness to report on. Here is a round up of today's Happinesses. 

1. Homemade hit potato chips for breakfast - with lemon juice and salt - which is fast becoming my favourite way to eat potatoes. 

2. The sense of accomplishment that came from successfully purchasing and installing a new connection between my washing machine and tap - this occurred after I cleaned up the kitchen from the water sprayed everywhere when the part failed and kind of exploded. Good thing my apartment is so tiny that the dash to turn off the tap is only something like five steps. 

3. Seeing one of my Korean friends at lunchtime - one of those unexpected pleasures that life brings. Had wanted to see her but had not thought I had time today, then plans changed and suddenly I had time for a visit - too short, but still good. 

4. Sitting and chatting with foreign friends in the late afternoon. One of those winding chats that go everywhere and cover all sorts of randomnesses. 

5. Playing Monopoly Deal with the hospitalised friend - I won the first game, he won the second and Dorothy lost both :-)



6. Discovering our friend had brought a picture if his favourite lady - who is currently overseas - to the hospital with him. Some people are just too romantic. 


7. Having a lovely wonderful chat with one of my favourite foreigners on the train coming home from visitation ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment