Sunday 4 May 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 76 - Friday

English Club Day - enough said!!!! Any day I can join English club automatically becomes the best day of the week - except for Sabbath. 

For those of you that don't know English Club consists of most of my favourite Koreans. (There are a few other favourites who don't belong. I see them other places. ) Most of the people in English Club were my students when I first came to Korea. And then they became my friends. When the branch of SDALI. Where I taught them closed down they decided to keep meeting every week to practice their English. And I was able to join them on Fridays for a long time, but not in my new job. ㅠㅠ

I don't have a picture from Friday, but here is a photo if three of them from a while ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment