Thursday 6 March 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 18 - Blue Dyed Hands

I've had a few misadventures with buses this week. Today's was totally my fault. I wasn't paying attention and I misheard the stop. Jumped up and off the bus, and then realized I didn't know where I was. Big I decided to grab dinner before I worried about getting home. 

So I went into a nearby restaurant and serendipitously discovered two German girls with perfect English who wanted to chat. One of them had a smurf blue hand, from dying her hair without gloves. The bottom 6inches of her long dark hair was also smurf blue. 

Again this picture is from the internet - didn't think It was quite appropriate to say "Can I take a picture of your hand for my Happiness File after just five minutes of chatting." 

PS I did get home safely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment