Saturday 29 March 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 42 - The Happiness File



Reasons to be happy today:

1. It's Sabbath
2. God is on His throne and it doesn't matter what is right or wrong with my world, it'll be all right in the end. 
3. I got to make a new friend. 
4. I got to spend time deepening friendships with people I don't know as well as I would like to, and now I know I want to know them even better. 
5. I got to spend the evening with a couple of old friends who I haven't seen in a while. 

All good reasons to be happy. 

One thing that has struck me from keeping on going with this 100 Days of Happiness Challenge is how much of my happiness revolves around the relationships I have with other people. I think that love really truly is what makes people happy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment