Monday 10 March 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 22 - Serendipity


Today I had a happy lovely surprise. I was in the subway system, hurrying along with the flow of people transferring from one train to another and just as my train was arriving I looked up and much to my delight discovered one of my old students standing right next to me. Some how the flow of people had brought us side by side. Seoul has so many people in it that you never expect to run into someone you know just by accident. (I've lived here 2.5 years and it's only happened 2 times before today.)

My students name is Neo and I haven't seen him in several months, ever since he got a new job and became too busy to come to Enhlish Club. We had a great chat on the train - hardly stopped talking all the way to his stop. 

That was the icing of happiness on what was an altogether happy day. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment