Saturday 8 March 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 19 - Late Happies

I know I'm a few hours late with this post but there were a few things that made me happy yesterday. 

One thing that makes me smile and even laugh out loud sometimes is the absurd mental images I get to represent certain things. 

For example one of my new coworkers has an exceedingly large back pack. It has pockets for everything. Really!! I have a small case of backpack envy. However the picture in my head that goes with the image of coworker wearing the giant pack is that of a camel. Complete with the song 'Alice the Camel has Nine Humps.' (Coworkers name is not Alice.) I have to be careful not to hum the tune when I see my coworker. And it makes me smile everytime. 

Another internet photo accompanies this post as I have yet to take a photo of coworker and pack. 

Ps The photo is 'slightly' exaggerated. And my coworker is better looking.  

PSs I hope the tune is now securely lodged in your head for the next few hours, hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment