Wednesday 26 March 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 39 - General Happy

I can't think of a specific happy moment today - not one that stands out from the general milieu of basic contentedness. 

Maybe having a student tell me that science is fun, or having two other students voluntarily drop into my classroom to share their candy with me, or other students who dropped by just to chat, or the fact that I'm starting to feel ever so slightly like maybe I'm on top of this job, or leaving school and relaxing at the jjimjilbang (public bath house) this evening, or the fact that it is 9pm and I will be turning the light out and going to sleep in 5 minutes. Nothing major or life shatteringly wonderful, just general happiness. 

It may be boring to read about but it is a good way to be. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment