Monday 31 March 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge: Day 43 - A Multiplicity of Santa's.

So what to talk about - it could be the happy hours I spent with my friend this afternoon and evening chatting over a ginger cookie frappicino and Vietnamese food, or maybe the Indian lunch with other friends, or the fact that I made some new purchases, since shopping is always fun - as long as it's not shopping for clothes or shoes. That's not fun. 

But instead I think I will return to another of my favourite topics, the art that jumps up and surprises you all around Korea. 

Today I saw this rather awesome mural at a bus stop. It tickelled my funny bone and made me laugh. But as I was on a crowded bus I did manage to keep the laugh on the inside. Snapped the picture hurriedly through the bus window as the bus pulled away. I think I counted a total of 14 Santa's. Not sure if I got them all in the picture though. 

Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment